About Me

My photo
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sunday, December 26, 2010

25/12/10

woke up at 7am(: honestly...today is the earliest i woke on the holiday xD went market with my parents, bought two shorts that only ten ringgit each, wakakaka, notbad notbad((: done my housework then watched [2008 M.Net KM Music Video Festival Awards Ceremony] weeww~ korea singer, their songs and dances are so so so nice~ like it like it :D times flies to night...my church had a special program for celebrating christmas and i had a terrible show in it, hahahaha~ kays, i will practise it more and improve(: chit chat and ate there, went back home at eleven something.. TADAH~~~ that's my christmas day(x okay, i am going to off now and end this post with........MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;))
My church caroling costumes(:

No comments: